Our Internship program offers college students and graduates the opportunity to experience life in Kenya and practically use the skills in their area of study to serve the local children.
Live at the home and meet incredible children and love them on a daily basis. Truly witness life in a foreign country and the power of Christ’s love to transform lives!
Each internship is shaped specifically for individual interns and we work with your schedule. Each intern is paired with a Gethsemane Staff resource who helps train and prepare them.
- Typically 2 to 6 months (contact us if you desire an alternative length of time)
- Applicants must be 18 yrs. or older
- Cost approx. $300/week (or $1,200/month)
- Room & meals provided at the home
- Applicants responsible for flights and airfare
- Possible Tasks
- Leading Bible studies
- Teaching or co-teaching classes in Gethsemane’s primary school
- Sustainability & enterprise projects
- Coaching sports & health classes
- Instructing music/singing lessons
- Administrative tasks